Friday, August 20, 2010

People of my gym

Well hello out there,

So today I added my newest member to the people of my gym. He is called "Tails", yeah that's a Sonic reference. He has this rat tail that is so long and unkempt it could help tailless possums all over Australia. The other members on my list are "The Screamer", "Buff Grandma", and my all time favorite "Copy Cat".

"The Screamer" is a man who, for some reason, can't help but let the rest of the gym know he is working out to the max. As he lift any weight or does any workout he yells so loud everyone stops to look at him. Now that was a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point.

"Buff Grandma" is an elderly lady who can lift more then I can. I've only seen her a few times, but i am ready to ask her for a training session. Think Arnold in his prime but as your grandmother.

Finally I come to "Copy Cat". He is probably up there with the strongest guys who go to any gym, but he insists on fallowing the smallest guy, who unfortunately was me last time, and doing the exact same workout only with huge weights. He was like my shadow that is cast down on the ground but is way bigger then you.

So that was a bit off topic but if anyone has something similar in their everyday life do share.

2 comments:

  1. I vote your blog funniest of the week Billy.
    I am almost tempted to come down and work out...but worried i will giggle when i meet your mates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well i am adding to my list every day. maybe if you come work out you can make it on the list.

    ReplyDelete