When I decided to start studying in Australia the one thing that helped me the most was the support of the people around me. I believe that this blog can give everyone a chance to have someone there to encourage him or her to study in another country.
I chose to study in Australia not only to see the wonderful environment such as, The Great Barrier Reef, but also for the people and culture. Australia has to be the number one place for accepting and laid back people. When I arrived here the first thing I noticed was how outgoing and fun the Australians I met everyday were. I have been living in Australia for a year now and I have yet to find more then just a few flaws that every country is sure to have. By joining in on this blog I hope to show other students who want to study abroad that it is an incomparable feeling and eye-opening experience that will change their lives forever.
I am back in the states right now and I have been sharing my stories with everyone I know and I don’t know if words can really show them how much different I see the world. There are so many places to see and so many opportunities out there for anyone who is willing to take the big step and change. I know that once my studies in Australia are done I am going to continue on my journeys to see more of the world.
To wrap this all up, I want to be part of this blog to show students who don’t know what they want to do after high school, after college, or even people who are bored of the same old thing everyday, that there is a whole world to be seen and that all it takes is the first steps to open their eyes to the rest of their lives.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heh Billy:) I didn't realise you had left for home, I thought you were staying in Australia for a while. It's great that you're getting involved and sharing your experiences of study in Australia. It was good to have you involved in OCHS11025 and I hope you found the experience useful.
ReplyDeleteCheers:)
Oh i am back, and i did enjoy your class. You are up there at the top of my lecture list. I Just got back about a week ago.
ReplyDelete